CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

mo123 Views: 2,172
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,275,019

Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

I agree and as the news is not to eat more than one fist of red meat per week or it causes cancer as does processed meats. Budwig never allowed red meat or fish. I believe that bison is a good substitute as many doctors are recommend that but to find organic meat, next to impossible I would say in America or in Jordan.

I eat Turkey every now and then. I buy a turkey and cut it into 10 pieces and freeze them and when I have a "yanker" for some meat I have a small piece. I take the back and the wings and make broth from them so I avoid the yeast in bouillon.

I believe that fruit is hard on teeth over many years but the importance of a vegetarian diet could include greens, beans and certain grains.

If you ever saw what happens to a piece of meat left in your trash for a few days, no one would want to eat meat ever again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)