CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
dquixote1217 Views: 2,206
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,274,498

Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

Interesting video with some good points.  I agree that eating a lot of raw vegetables and fruits, along with roots, tubers, seeds and sprouted non GMO grains, is very healthy (less fruits for cancer due to the sugar content).  The healthiest and longest lived people in the world tend to eat a lot of those, as well as healthy oils and get plenty of healthy sunshine, clean air and fresh water. But they also do eat at least some meat.  That is, imho, because nature designed us not to be vegetarians, but omnivores - as I believe our teeth clearly demonstrate.

The China Study he refers to also supports the health benefits of eating a mostly vegetarian diet - but it does not provide anywhere close to conclusive evidence that eating meat is inherantly unhealthy.

http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-8e.shtml

The healthiest diet in my opinion is one that is closest to the diet mankind has eaten for tens of thousands of years.  Mostly raw, mostly vegetarian, but also some meat - just not the processed meat we find in most of our grocers.  Like the pure carnivores, organ meat is believed by many to be quite healthy for the human diet.

I certainly agree that a natural healthy diet is the best path to good health and healing.  Unfortunately, while there are no lycopene supplement trees as stated in the videos and that it is always best to get your nutrition from your diet instead of from pills or extracts, it is virtually impossible for most of us to get all the nutrients we need for optimum health and healing from diet alone, given out mineral depleted soils and processed foods.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)