CureZone   Log On   Join
Do this..
Ladylove Views: 1,454
Published: 13 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,273,474

Do this..


Your friend is entitled to a copy of *all* of her records for her own reference.

She should have them anyway.

She needs to go to the crummy doc's office *in person* and request copies of those records from the front desk.

Then she can take them with her to any doc she chooses to consult.

Of COURSE she's seeking other opinions (doctor shopping?? WTH is THAT phrase coming from??? Sounds like a great idea to me, considering how many of them are incompetent), which is none of the dam doc's business at all.. That's what you're *supposed* to do when the current doc is unsatisfactory.

Report the crummy doc to the AMA, as DQ suggests below. Including whether the crummy doc balks at giving her copies of her own records.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.641 sec, (1)