CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP ME PLEASE! I AM IN PAIN!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
HOLLYWOOD Views: 1,422
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 127,239

Re: HELP ME PLEASE! I AM IN PAIN!

Oleg and Southern Belle,
Thank you both so much for the advice. I actually went to the hospital just a bit ago. But could not sit and wait any longer. All the posts went flying through my head while I sat there. I was so scared they'd say they'd have to operate as I am alergic to anesthesia so after sitting there waiting in pain for over an hour....I came home unseen. The pain is DEFINATLY my gall bladder with out a doubt. I do not think any ribs were effected. I've had pain in my Gall bladder for years so this pain was very familiar just much more intense. I drank a couple full glasses of organic apple juice and went quite a bit so I thought maybe it started moving some stones as well. That's why my main question was "can organic apple juice help remove stones". I'm still wondering that one. But my pain in my gall bladder and shoulder intensify when I breath in. HOWEVER in the last hour it has subsided a little bit. Pain is still there but not to the intensity that it was earlier. BUT this dosen't mean it won't come back. I"m stil worried but taking it one second at a time! lol.
Thanks a bunch for your response
Porsche HOLLYWOOD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)