CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Problems with Gallblader Flush

sad228 Views: 4,396
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 126,763

Re: Problems with Gallblader Flush

I was in the same boat as you. I was hypocritical. I dibbled with drugs here and there (the occasional ectasy pill every 4 months or so) and drank lightly now and then. Thought, hey, I can't have any stones and if so, this can't work. WRONG! After taking Epsom Salts , I took the olive oil grapefruit concoction and lied on my back. I felt an immediate tingly sensation in my lower back. Next day, 6 stones...nothing like the 100's other people passed, but i had to stop the Epsom Salts in the morning. Now i know i have to lower the dosage of Epsom Salts so i can take the morning dosage and I can't wait for my next flush. bottom line, use Hulda Clark 's liver flush...it works! I get skepticim from everyone from my girlfriend to my parents....all of it disappeared when i showed them that pea green stone i frooze in a cup and saran wrapped :)

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)