CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: we believe what we think ourselves to be

An105bodies Views: 1,310
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,266,748

Re: we believe what we think ourselves to be

I hope I won't daign a response and then not ge t published

Ah but all the world has risk, no?

So further discussion on belief and truth or believing one (any one) has truth probably not unless you can leave self interest and POV of the meat suit behind

Niether Me nor you

Horrible huh?

"The Great Pretender"

But it is not meant to have the whole truth and nothing but the truth on this plane

Although we can knoe if we got a speeding ticket that we got a ticket, we can know that the cop added 10 miles to the existing speed on the ticket

But generally the cop may have a speedometer that is not calibrated to ours and the speed is 10 miles more than ours

And he may hate the car you are driving and picked on you, he may kick the dog and yell at his wife

We cannot know all truth unless we can ascend up the spinal (cords) to a larger view and even those that can, tend to use this knowledge as a self serving hedge rather than to create a milder place here

Perhaps we are con-gentially defected?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.529 sec, (1)