CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: juicefeast-Raine

bling Views: 8,860
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,267,661

Re: juicefeast-Raine

Raine, in my juicing book, he also mentions waterfasting,and does acknowledge it as superior to juice, but reckons some people will never be able to waterfast, he said you just know if it is for you. Some can't stand going on a juice feast, and much prefer waterfasting. I bought a juicer awhile back and used it alot for a couple of weeks but must confess i haven't used it at all lately. I found the cleaning of it a chore to be honest. I find i use my blender more.

People still seem to get healing on juice fasts and eating raw from what i've read. I read about a lady who had a non-functioning thyroid and after being on totally raw for awhile is off the medication and that's without doing any waterfasts. I also have hypothyroidism btw, but not as bad as this lady had.

I do wonder whether to dust my juicer off and try a juicefeast, it might detox me quicker than trying to eat raw, and get to the point where i can do my waterfast abit sooner. Also on several weeks of juice, it will be easier to eat mainly raw after. Did you suffer much detox on the juice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)