CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Asymmetry Is Beauty

mpdela Views: 2,976
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,115

Re: Asymmetry Is Beauty

Oh OK, then, this is my story of the process of self-awareness as I began to look for answers to my son's condition.  This is what I wrote in the Comment section of my blog.

I can see where it may sound confusing, as it’s been an emotional roller coaster ride for me too as a result. In my teens through the age of 17, I had horrible breath, with extremely swollen tonsils and very large, horribly smelly tonsil stones, which I have discussed in the forums. After they removed my tonsils right before my 18th birthday, the bad breath still lingered, but not as intense. It was in my mid 30s, after giving birth to my 1st son that my breath got better (hormonal changes), but by then I had developed and extreme case of OCD brushing my teeth about 8 times a day. My dentist would tell me to stop brushing so much because I was wearing out my tooth enamel, but I couldn’t help it. I also obsessively chewed gum all the time since my adolescence, and even though I’ve recently read in the forums that it really only produces worse BB, but I just can’t stop chewing gum, it is an obsessive compulsion.

Also, my husband is the one who has always commented to me when my breath gets bad. He says that he always knew when I was about to get my period because of my breath, the odor of the oil on my oily skin on my face and scalp and sometimes my neck, and vaginal odor. Since I’ve been with him for 28 years, it really didn’t bother me that much because I knew he loved me and the odor wasn’t getting between us.

Also, my odor never really affected me in the workplace. I would just never speak to people in close proximity. My husband also helped me be OK with it by telling me that his high school girlfriend was the same with her odor levels related to her monthly cycle. It worked, I guess, by me believing that this was normal with all women.

Then, when my son developed his extreme odor, I never thought to associate his intense odor with something he could have inherited from me because the type and intensity of the odor was different. But when my younger son began to have odor around the age of 15-16, then I slowly but surely began to put the pieces together.

I posted somewhere in one of the forums, that I really believe now that I have had mild BO, especially prior to my complete hysterectomy a couple of years ago, my older son has terribly strong BO, and my younger son is somewhere in between. I also mentioned somewhere in the forums the varying amount of choline rich foods we (my sons and I) can each tolerate before the odor kicks in, and how long it takes each of us to manage to get rid of the odor with the proper protocol.

This is when my husband and I together arrived at the conclusion that there must be some genetic link here between me and both my sons. I guess this whole experience has helped me become more aware of my own symptoms, to face them as part of a possible genetic link, and put it all into perspective in relation to each of my sons and possible future generations. I would never have seen this in the past had my older son not developed his extreme odor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (2)