CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don't have to use Epsom Salts

Fil Views: 4,495
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,152

Re: You don't have to use Epsom Salts

Hi smile. I have done about 3 cleanses without Epsom Salts before I discovered Hulda Clark . Basically the E salts just get your bowels moving and supposedly open your bile ducts. My first 3 cleanses were straight olive oil with lemon chasers drunk slowly over 2 hours. I have also done one where you have a litre of freshly juiced organic apple juice mixed with a splash of olive oil every day for a week leading up to the olive oil/grapefruit juice drink.

Those first cleanses were my most radical (my GB was totally block and making me very ill). So I suggest you experiment and find the way that's best for you. If you only take 1/2 cup oil then bowels probably won't move as quickly as when you take Epsom Salts , but they will move. You can also do an enema if you get sick of waiting for stuff to come out! My first and second time, I actually took 2 cups of olive oil! (4TPBNS every 15 minutes chased with a mouthful of fresh lemon juice).

The grapefruit method is easier to get down so I do it that way now but I take 1 cup of olive oil mixed with 1 cup of grapefruit juice.

You can also take less Epsom Salts . Then there is Magnesium Citrate mentioned in other postings and I think there are even capsules.

So don't let ESalts put you off! They are not essential and I am living proof.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)