CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Failure!! Advice needed Help!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
bling Views: 1,575
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,260,457

Re: Failure!! Advice needed Help!!

alot of woman crave chocolate around their period because they need more magnesium at this time. So Chiron is right

However, i made the mistake of taking lots of extra magnesium, because of people saying take lots, everyone is deficient etc etc.

People said, on a different forum, take double, treble even than recommended, for awhile at least, for various reasons, and it made me ill, cramps, pains in my legs, which went away after taking coral calcium for a few days. It is so easy to unbalance the mag/cal balance.

I would take both these minerals in balance, or better still get more magnesium rich foods into your diet. The rawchoc nibs are not nice on their own. The raw powder is better, mixed with caoca butter or coconut oil, and agave nectar or other natural sweetner.
But making your own chocolate is a good idea, and this doesn't mess with your blood Sugar and hormones, like store bought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)