CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

High on Water Views: 1,283
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,259,547

Re:

That's a good question, and one I have to think about from time to time.

I'd say both.

I believe He's in me, yes. But because I am so incredibly human and infallible I believe there is an all-powerful source, power, creator (I call Him Father) that is over all.

It's like trying to define Father Son and Holy Spirit. It's three, but it's also "one".

A TRUE marriage should be like that, too. When you are Led to "the right one" to whom you would/should/could be "mated" with, it is unlike anything one could imagine...you are separate individuals, and yet, you are "one"...

Now that you're fully hydrated, and healthy, and iodinated, and all that, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying here.

I desire to follow the Will of the Father, and when I do that, it "becomes" MY Will, as well. Maybe that's what it's like to be "one" with God.

When we follow our own will, we tend to follow the "darker" side of ourselves, and when we choose to follow God's Will, we are actually just following the "lighter" side of ourselves.

Just thinking out loud here - how am I doing?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)