CureZone   Log On   Join
Third Flush Results/ walnut oil

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Ninja Views: 6,253
Published: 19 years ago

Third Flush Results/ walnut oil

Hi everyone,
Just finished my third flush- this time trying walnut oil in leiu of olive oil (thanks Glenna). It was much easier to drink. This time I also used fresh lemmon in the MgSO4 using half doses in each 1/2 cup H20 followed by 1/4 cup chaser of lemmon water instead of 3/4 doses. I got this down much better. This time I also rested on a hot water bottle for 1 hr. on my right side immediately following the drink. I did notice some slight pain from center ribs out to the armpit on and off since last night. Today I noticed that the stones that came out were a bright kelly green and much softer. Those stubborn 3 calcified ones are probably still freeloading in my GB. I only saw 5 pea size soft stones, 1 oval 3/8" beige and green stone and 100-200 very small ones. I'm wondering how many more I have to do before they are all out. Still want to get pregnant and start trying next month. Does anyone know if the Clark recipe is safe?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)