CureZone   Log On   Join
My take on Humaworm

Alikat Views: 2,162
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,254,101

My take on Humaworm

I am doing very little posting or reading of Curezone these days, but I do check in occasionally to see what updates I may find on Humaworm's progress.  I would like to help alleviate the fears of the original poster.

I had made up my mind just around the end of July that it was definitely time for my family and I to do a round of Humaworm.  I logged in to this forum with the intent of placing an order around August 3rd, just a few days after the fire.  I was shattered to think of what these people  had to endure losing not only their business, but home, memories and even all of the grandmother's writings.  The loss has had to be catastrophic for them.  However, in spite of the fact that there is a long wait for things to normalize and that I could easily purchase another product from either a health food store or online, I choose to just wait it out until there is word that they are taking new orders.

Not only do I believe that Humaworm is probably te very best product of its kind, I know for a fact from dealing with them in the past that they go beyond what is expected in doing business with responsibility and integrity.  I can almost vouch to the original OP, that they will do whatever they can whenever possible to remedy your situation.

On the first occasion that I ever ordered from them, there was a misunderstanding and I received only half of the amount of capsules that my daughter needed at the time for her weight.  I called to say something, and not only were they very apologetic, (which I must admit it was not their fault)  but they shipped the extra capsules to me without charging for them, which they had every right to be paid for making and shipping the additional product to me.

I ordered capsules for three different people, and each order was custom made a little bit different.  They carefully listened to my needs and requests and delivered accordingly.  They are always pleasant and honest.

I have often thought before this tragedy happened to them, that if just a mere 60% of businesses in America functioned like Humaworm, we would be returning to the values of business practices that made this a great country in the past.  Unfortunately, people like RG, his employees and Humaworm are now rare examples. 

I can't wait until I can get rid of the buggers that  I know my daughter and I picked up in our recent travels abroad, however, I prefer to  wait until I can give my business to these wonderful people in a show of solidarity, than to rush off somewhere else.  Ultimately, we always get back exactly what we put out.  They have given their very best for their customers, I think I can wait confidently, knowing that they will do right as soon as they are back on their feet.  :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.313 sec, (2)