CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 of 17 (possibly longer) Day Urine Fast

Views: 3,748
Published: 18 y

Day 3 of 17 (possibly longer) Day Urine Fast

I have been through alot in the past year, the first 6 months basically living in a dreamstate hell world and the past 6 months treating the Candida, which I may add has also been hellish. I have definately come a long way, and I am proud of that. I have been through so many different times where I thought I was better, and the next day I'd feel like I just started over again. I try and try to convince myself I'm better, but the toxins just won't allow my thinking to be straight. So, I decided to do the most extreme healing mechanism known to man.

So far, I have surprisingly had many bowel movements, consisting of putred smelling orange liquid, which I presume to be toxins. This is my 2nd time doing a urine fast, last time I only lasted until the third day, but this time I am determined. I want to continue on with my dreams. I can't live like this, always wondering about when I'm going to get better. If there was anything else that was more extreme than a Urine Fast, I'd be doing it in unison with this.

Although I am very weak and get dizzy when I stand up, my head is much clearer and I can definately feel myself healing. My face looks really tight & smooth, compared to the exhausted, fine lines & bags I use to have (and I'm only 18!!) My skin is also clear of any bumps, and I can just feel it working. I will continue on the fast, possibly past Day 17 just to make sure I'm completely well. I'm rather worried though, because before this, I was already 5'10'' 130 lbs, and my family are taking me to San Antonio's Sea World on June 19, and I will still be fasting during this time. I don't want to look like a skeleton walking around shirtless at Sea World, so that part kind of stinks.. but maybe it won't be so bad.

After so many false hopes, I hope this is the final answer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)