Re: Quick Questions about Ozone Water Purification

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
ozoneman Views: 2,576
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,250,578

Re: Quick Questions about Ozone Water Purification

Hi Palaecro
------My question is, it produces 300mg per hour, so how long do I run it for to ozonate 500ml of water? As well does the water always have to be distilled the same as H202 needs to be when added to water? If I drink Ozone Water with food will it create free radicals from the food in my stomach?--------

Rule of thumb is 10 minutes per 8 oz glass so since there's approx 16 oz in 1/2 litre, ozonation time should be approx 20 minutes. Of course this also depends on the temperature of the water,purity of the water, ozone contact with the water molecules etc. It's best to use RO or distilled water. The colder the water, the more ozone it will absorb. If you drink ozonated water with food, the ozone will oxidize the food and this will nullify the best parts of both the food and the ozonated water. Drink ozonated water alone.

-------As there are ozone purifiers that can be attached to a tap to ozonate normal tap water, is it ok to use ozonated tap water as long as it isn't used internally?------

Ozone will purify tap water to a large degree. It will not remove small particles like lead and pcb's but it will kill 99.9998% of all known pathogens in water, making tap water at least a bit safer to drink.

Hope this helps.Have fun!
Cheers,
Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.736 sec, (1)