CureZone   Log On   Join
Appearance Improvement thanks to UT!

Views: 9,315
Published: 18 y

Appearance Improvement thanks to UT!

I always use to be so jealous of people that had really smooth, baby-bottom soft, clear tight skin that kind of glowed.. and I always had kind of a pale, red flaky look with a moderate amount of bumps.

Since I have been consuming urine, my skin is evening out WONDERFULLY! The whole right side of my face was completely spotless in a matter of days. The left side is getting there. (I broke out because I forgot to wash my pillows, that's why one side is clear and the other is not) But honestly, my skin is soooooo smooth and getting that tight, no pore glowing look. I'M SO EXCITED! I touch it, and there are no bumps or anything. Just baby-soft skin. Amazing. I have also been applying it topically for the past 2 days, and even more noticeable effects have occurred.

Another wonderful thing is the fact that I no longer have "droopy eyes", I would always look so tired and my eyes would feel so heavy. I also had those creases below your eyes, not bags, but those creases that kind of swoop down from the innercorner of your eye. WELL, they're gone now! COMPLETELY GONE! I was always so self conscious about it, but now I have no reason to be, they're gone!

My eyes are so much brighter now.. they really stand out & I have a twinkle in them like I use to. Great stuff!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)