CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too much water

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
bling Views: 1,778
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,251,303

Re: Too much water

I know that Chris, i'm just concerned that some people still have it in their heads they must drink stacks of water to flush out toxins. Even in Bragg's book he advocates drinking lots of water and not to thirst requirements.

And to cut out salt for bp and health is another fallacy bandied about by the medical profession. They never tell people to change the type of salt they use. So if that was combined, a low or no salt diet and lots of water, well the article shows what can happen.

I know you don't advocate drinking lots of water. But i'm thinking fasting, not taking in salt, and unless newbies are always told, they could be drinking lots of water, so there is a danger, that is all i'm saying.

Maybe the Frequently asked questions should be more complete in information and newbies should always be advised to read it first.

I think the problem with the lady in the article was more she cut out salt, than the amount of water she drank though. It was the combination. My son drinks water out of pint glasses and must drink several daily. But as i said , Fasting and lots of water could equate to a dangerous situation.

When people are being sick, it is always that it is just toxins coming out, so some may ignore the warning signs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)