CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 14, still not done

tobizarre Views: 1,461
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,250,640

Re: Day 14, still not done

Juicing just in general can get lonesome. Hell I am in Madrid, a country that never stops eating or drinking, trying to accomplish what I feel is extremely challenging and I would be lying to you if I said this cleanse has been 100% what it should be. Nonetheless I do the best I can and avoid the major drawbacks ad dilemmas.
In regards to my juices, well I am doing about 2 a day and about 2 herbal teas. My absolute favorite is Spanish melon combined with melocoton (a spanish peach) and a pinch of fresh ginger. I always look forward to my mornings for that juice. In the evening I try to do veggies of some sort although I tend to pigeonhole myself into using tomatoes, apples, Celery and cukes. Every ow and again I add a beet, but as much as I like beets when I eat them, I cant stand to drink the juice. Yesterday I had a pretty refreshing juice of tomato, cucumber and lime. I really liked that one and will probably do it again. I am pretty excited because I just got 2 sweet potatoes and will try my hand at something a little different. I keep telling myself I am going to stop the fast but I love fasting at the same time, you really do feel and look so much better. As I mentioned I dont really pass a bunch of toxins but then again when I am eating I stick to a strict vegan diet and try to incorporate as much raw food as possible.
Alright, signing off... gonna try and drink more water although I drink a bunch as it is, or at least I think I do.
Besitos!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)