CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for Heavy Metal detox comments welcome

broh Views: 16,629
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,248,071

Re: MMS for Heavy Metal detox comments welcome

Thanks Hanna and jck91 - I await the details of the Zeolite, and in regard to general cleansing I was v. fit and on a general vegetarian and raw-food cleansing diet from 1985 so was quite surprised when I experienced crippling sciatic pain in early 2006 which led to a hair analysis indicating heavy-metals and chemical toxicity - at first satisfactorily controlled by the protocol listed in my first post - until April this year when the crippling sciatic-nerve pain re-emerged in defiance of that longtime protocol - I apparently need a cost-efficient alternative or addition - perhaps Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , zeolite, EDTA, or suchlike - urine therapy can be very powerful but for this type of thing requires up to a 40 day fast, which I am unable to consider at this time - best regards - broh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)