CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS for Heavy Metal detox comments welcome

broh Views: 16,806
Published: 14 years ago

MMS for Heavy Metal detox comments welcome

Hi All - I'm an older guy who after 41 months of slow but successful (hair-analysis tested) heavy metal detoxification (cadmium, lead, nickel, aluminium, arsenic, & associated toxic-ratios),using garlic, vit.C, manganese, calcium, coloidal-minerals, raw & vegetable-foods, & etc. - has recently hit some sort of crisis (cleansing type hopefully) - I am experiencing (associated?) excruciating left-leg sciatic-nerve pain which is crippling me - I am otherwise in very good health - has anyone had experience with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for heavy-metal detox? - I already know quite a bit about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and have experimented a few days with up to 45 total drops sod. chlorite 28% activated with citric-acid - but I don't want to persevere if MMs simply does not speed-up the heavy-metal detoxing - I have other alternatives such as EDTA to speed up the detox if required - your experiences welcomed

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.157 sec, (1)