Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
ozoneman Views: 2,594
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,246,333

Re: Ozone steam sauna guidance needed

Hi HanSolo
I just sent you an email through Curezone giving you my email address. Look for it. It may show up in your Curezone "inbox". I abide by the rules at Curezone and seldom discuss business on the forums.
I don't think the ASO 250 is strong enough for a steam sauna, but it has been used by a few people as a temporary measure with good results for this purpose when budget was a concern. When these people were able to move up to a better machine they were very happy to do so because the results are definitely superior. I expect the ASO 250 is roughly equivalent to the Synergy Single in terms of ozone output. The Synergy Double or the Coronaire Maxi are much better for the sauna but the real Cadillac is the Oxygen fed HTU 500 from Azco.

The two terms do not relate to each other at all. Mg/hr is a measure of the weight of molecular ozone produced by a machine in one hour. Ug/ml or gamma is a measure of the molecular weight of the ozone in a mixture of ozone and oxygen that takes up 1 ml of volume. It also relates to concentration of ozone. The higher the number of ug in 1 ml, the higher the amount of ozone in the mixture of ozone and oxygen.

hope this helps,
paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)