CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cramps and calcium Chiron ot

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
bling Views: 3,508
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,243,830

Re: Cramps and calcium Chiron ot

Hi Chris,

I took two coral calcium caps yesterday, and slept better. I had been waking up alot during the night. Can also be caused by sluggish metabolism. i.e thyroid. I'm sure my feet and legs felt warmer too. Today no pains in legs so far.

I think the problem is i'm not taking enough 'Armour' natural thyroid med. My temp was down in the afternoon again, so increasing that again. I was on 3 1/2 G but reduced to 2G. I know this regulates my calcium, so i think that has been the problem all along. Not sure about the blood vessels, but calcium is also involved in blood clotting, so there could be a connection there.

We should easily get enough calcium from food, so it is how it is being regulated and utilized etc that is more the problem than what we take i think.

I know to much calcium, especially supplemention can cause osteoporosis. I take D3 and boron. I will take the calcium until i get my Armour optimal again and then see how that helps things. I'm not that keen on carrying on taking the calcium.

I was reading an article about how we are calcium obsessed and can get more than enough from food without supplementation. Magnesium is the one we should be concentrating on.

I've decided to get everything balanced before doing the fast. I know it is supposed to balance everything but i just feel so uncertain and vunerable about my health, and want to increase Armour to see how that affects my health problems first.

Anyway taking the high C, and cramps getting worse again, was good, because least it made it apparent it was a calcium problem. It also helps aches and pains and stiffness.

Another thing, the chlorella. Apparently it has iron in and can build up in body and they advise not to take other supplements with iron in. Do you think this can double up as the multivit/min as well as getting rid of heavy metals. It works out very costly as well, if taking the amounts they recommend for heavy metal detox. Would the fast work quicker and just as well. At least that doesn't cost me anything? LOL

Anyway thanks for all your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)