CureZone   Log On   Join
Cramps and calcium Chiron ot

bling Views: 3,637
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,242,957

Cramps and calcium Chiron ot

Chiron, you could be right about the calcium. I found a site that says to see if you have low calcium in the blood ( i.e i still could have calcium in tissues and elsewhere due to hypo and not regulating it properly, especially in the past)Take high dose vit c for a few days, if cramps get worse, it is probably low blood calcium, if it gets better, it is high calcium.

Generally sodium and potassium are more connected to people who cramp after exercise, not while resting. Maybe all the magnesium i've been taking have upset the balance, who knows, but everything points to low calcium. I've been getting those pains in arms as well as legs.

Well Chris recommended higher C for burst blood vessels in hands, and then my cramps got worse again, well i think it was after i increased, they suddenly got worse again. I'd have another mineral test but the hair test is not up to date info.

I bought some coral calcium. It is amazing how many had sweetners etc in, this was the only one i could find that didn't, but i only went into a couple of places, not my normal healthfood store. I will take this for a few days to see if things improve and stop the magnesium for awhile. Then only take in a balanced ratio in future.

I don't suppose anyone knows how quickly calcium would work to relieve cramps etc.

I'd been avoiding calcium, as i was told not to take calcium supplements.

You have to be so careful with self supplementation in my opinion. Although i'll only take the calcium on its own for a short time.

It was your post that got me thinking, and do some research on calcium and cramps etc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.563 sec, (1)