CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgams-Chris B

Free Remineralizer for your Teeth
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
bling Views: 10,027
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,240,944

Re: Amalgams-Chris B

Thanks

I will finish the vit C i have first and continue with my magnesium. I take two types citrate and taurate. I was taking a lot but get out the habit. I have a good vit/min multi which i hadn't taken as didn't want to overdo some of the single vits/mins i was taking. ie i was taking 3mg of boron, and it was quite high in the multi, but finished those now, so will start taking them. These are also biotransformed from culture(higher Nature)and supposed to be easily absorbed.

I found a site that said that some heart attacks etc were caused by lack of vit C in the first instance, as then the injuries that occured in the arteries, blood vessels etc due to lack of vit c were repaired by cholesterol etc plaque but it over compensated and this caused the blockages. They mentioned another form of C. Ascorbyl palmite(sp) which releases slower and gets to the small capillaries easier. They also recommended other stuff which i'd never heard off.
Is the C on its own going to do the trick of repairing and wouldn't the waterfast repair this anyway, or is it best to strengthen before waterfasting? I'm wondering whether to go straight into the waterfast anyway.

I took my bp this morning, which appears normal. L arm was 119 over 77 and R was 118 over 79. However my pulse rate seems higher than normal. 68 and 71 respectively. My BP monitor tells you pulse rate too. I have noticed this once before when i had been for a long walk, but this was resting. I know it is how quickly it goes back down to normal but i'm sure it used to be lower than that. Do you think this is significant in any way?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)