Place your ad here !

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
green1979 Views: 3,265
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,211,268

Re: Out of control PCOS

Well my question for you is What are you eating? When I got Dx with PCOS I had similar symptoms. My doctor thank heaven figured it out and put me on the Ultra simple diet by Dr Mark Hyman with some supplements to help with the insulin resistance and also put me on progesterone so I have normal periods I take one pill day 14-25 and then I start. She told me I would need to do this untill I decide to have a baby. One test she told me we would do before trying to have baby was a saliva test to figure out what days ovulate. Any how are you eating lots of green veggies and fruit nuts avocados? I have a green smoothie in the morning spinach alomond milk bannana avocado snack all day long fruit and nuts you can do fruit just have some almonds with it will balance out sugars. I eat wheat and gluten free bread from nob hill hummus so on and so on my weight has gone down to normal Acne gone I just finished my first marathon I have had alot of success with just changing my eating habbits. Well I wish you all the best and I would check out Raw food diet detox by Natalie Portman and Ultra simple diet do them together works really well Take Care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)