CureZone   Log On   Join
gluten/intolerance or grain/protein connection???

High on Water Views: 5,534
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,240,617

gluten/intolerance or grain/protein connection???

I totally agree with you.

Another potential factor is something my dad and I were discussing just yesterday. The typical SAD, or "StandardAmericanDiet" (which is sadly not "just" American) includes:

"ta-da"

GRAINS AND PROTEINS COMBINED IN THE SAME MEAL

This just should not be!!!

A compromised digestion system simply canNOT digest both in the same meal! It cannot. It takes two different things to digest both and the stomach will only produce ONE of those at a time.

A "standard" meal for most includes a STARCH AND A PROTEIN together!!! We MUST stop doing that!

Starches and veggies are okay together, and proteins and veggies are okay together - but NOT STARCHES and PROTEINS together!

I believe that it's one of the reasons why it takes some Celiacs (people with gluten intolerance) so long to heal.

They still want their pizza, (bread meat and cheese combined), their cookies and cakes (not only starch and egg together but Sugar too), and their sandwiches (hey, those would be okay if you just leave off the meat)!!!

This is something that has become so important to me I think I'll start a new thread.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)