CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgams-Chris B

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
bling Views: 9,952
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,240,313

Re: Amalgams-Chris B

Thanks Chris

I plan to have cosmetic work done at some stage, depending on the cost. Probably have to remortgage house LOL! I need to talk to someone regarding removing the amalgams, but if i need some implants, as i have part denture at the moment, i may end up with some more metal The filled roots will probably have to stay. I don't even know what was used as it was over 20 years ago. I will remember to bite down hard to retain gum strength.

So the fast will not pull anything out the amalgams? And the fast should get rid of any mercury etc out of the body.

Another point. I mentioned cramps to you before, which have got better but i get tight muscles that feel like they may cramp up. I also get burst blood vessels in my hands occassionally. I got one this morning, and i'm getting a bit concerned.

You said something before about it could be arteries/blood vessels etc.

I was reading in Joel Furhmans book about blood vessels being cleansed of plaque, so the blood can reach muscles,heart etc better. Is this what you meant, the oxygen maybe isn't getting to the muscles because the blood flow may have been impeded.

Also if that was my problem, wouldn't my BP be high? It used to be on the low side but haven't check for awhile, will do so later. Is it best to test after exercise, then again abit later do you think?

Anyway thanks for reassuring me on the Amalgam issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)