CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has any one ever flushed a hard stone?

ChowDogWoman Views: 2,117
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,239,059

Re: Has any one ever flushed a hard stone?

Yes. I have recently been passing calcified stones. Humaworm product has really taken my parasite cleansing to a higher level.

About 18 years ago I got a really bad giardia (sp?) infection after tubing the Salt River in Arizona. I had it for over 4 months. I went to three different doctors. The first two put me on anti-biotics and one of them told me to go on a special diet where carbs are not eaten with protein. The third doctor, an avid backpacker, knew what I had right away. I took two series of doses of flagyl. After this episode, my health was never quite the same. I believe that my liver became clogged with calcification from the parasite die off.

One of my young dogs was also affected by giardia at the same time. The vet gave me anti-biotics. The dog died after about a month of agonizing diarrhea and vomiting. The vet offered to put the dog on an IV once he became too weak to move. The vet didnít seem to know what was wrong. I didnít figure it out until I found out that I had the same infestation.

I have been doing all sorts of cleansing over the last 5 years, but have not passed calcified stones until recently. They are quite hard and could not be something formed recently. They appear quite fossilized. Liver Flushing has saved my gallbladder. As the stones, sand and gravel are moving out of my liver, some is going into my gallbladder. I have successfully passed quite a lot of this hard material without any problems.

Originally I thought that all my stone problem was hormone replacement related, but I now believe that parasites were the cause of all the problems.

Humaworm seems to have caused the calcified stones to soften to some degree so they can be expelled. I hope that I am now getting to the root of my gallbladder and health problems. Soft stones seem to have come to an end. I recently had an ultrasound that showed my gallbladder was full of calcified stones (see one of my other posts). I believe the stones came from my liver. I have been parasite cleansing and flushing ever since. I am feeling quite well now; no complaints. I probably won't get another ultra-sound until next year. I will post the results at that time. My goal is to be stone free by next year (or sooner).

Good luck to you. I hope this testimony is helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)