CureZone   Log On   Join
Supplement spotlite: Metal Magic eliminates metals, safe with amalgams

Tony Isaacs Views: 4,912
Published: 16 y

Supplement spotlite: Metal Magic eliminates metals, safe with amalgams

Recently a member asked about detoxing while still having amalgam fillings.  The best commercial product I know of is Metal Magic - a clinically proven Jon Barron formulation which rids the body of toxic metals Metal Magic and which is the winner of Natural News' 2008 Best Detox product of the Year award.

I consider Jon Barron's formulas to be among the very best in the world, endorse them most highly, and specifically recommend the excellent Blood Support in my Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol.

For the Metal Magic, please note that it takes a bottle per week (at 4 droppersfull three times a day) and that it normally takes from 2-6 weeks to complete the detox.  Since the main ingredients are a proprietary blend of wildcrafted/organic chlorella and cilantro, some may wish to try to make their own home versions.

There is no substitute for having amalgams removed, but that may not be financially feasible for many people, and
Metal Magic would be a very good option for detoxing until the amalgams are removed.

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)