CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Washing your hair with urine

Keep Flushin Views: 18,187
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 123,296

Re: Washing your hair with urine

Hello,

I tried it once. I was not very impressed with the results. Perhaps because my hair is soft and shiny already?

I could also smell the urine and was uncomfortable with that. I have very long thick hair. My hair takes a while to dry, could be another reason why I can smell the urine and others report not being able too.

Personally, I am sticking with my successful monthly hair treatments of coconut oil, beer, and/or raw eggs and nurturing my roots from the inside with good diet.

KF
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hello,

I tried it once. I was not very impressed with the results. Perhaps becasue my hair is soft and shiny already?

I could also smell the urine and was uncomfortable with that. I have very long thick hair. My hair takes a while to dry, could be another reason why I can smell the urine and others report not being able too.

Personally, I am sticking with my successful monthly hair treatments of coconut oil, beer, and/or raw eggs and nurturing my roots from the inside with good diet.

KF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)