CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!I am takeing Dilantin could this be a problem with UT.?

tiratu Views: 1,963
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 122,962

Re: HELP!!I am takeing Dilantin could this be a problem with UT.?

Hey Noah!

Congratulations on discovering UT!

I looked up the drug you are currently taking and I can understand your desire to be off it. It lists so MANY, MANY things - a number or which are diseases in themselves - like Lupus and kidney failure - or was it liver failure ? - as "side effects."

From my experiences - if anything can take you on a journey to a drug free treatment of yourself and to healing, UT and the information on the curezone site are it.

The information on the curezone site is information fundamental to good health. Have a good look around.

From your question it sounds like you have done some reading of your own about UT and are aware that it is not recommended that you take allopathic drugs in conjunction with UT.

There are some exceptions, however I do not have the knowledge to guide you through them.

Having read about dilantin, I seriously doubt that it is one of them and would NOT COMBINE UT AND DILANTIN without knowing for sure.

I know that it is hard to pace yourself when you are so keen for CHANGE and ANSWERS to take the time to educate yourself about UT. You are worth taking that time.

Taking time to keep yourself safe.

Although you may not be able to combine dilantin and UT - there are many paths to UT - and finding someone who has been on your path or has knowledge of it is the key.

You also need to read, read, read. For ultimately, you are the key to your health. With information you can make decisions.

You have probably noticed that this is not a very active forum. There is another forum I would recommend. The link is below.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/urine_therapy/

There are alot of very well informed people on this forum, including a UT doctor and people who have been practising for many years.

Personally, I would inform myself first and act second - rather than just diving in.

You COULD be speeding up your progress towards one of those many undesirable side effects in your pursuit of healing. I say COULD be - the thing is you don't know and you NEED to know.

I do believe there is a way for you with UT - however, you must find that way - a way of healing that is tailored just for you, in your situation.

IT IS A HEALTHY TRANSITION INTO UT THAT YOU NEED TO FIND.

THE PRACTISE OF UT ITSELF IS SOOOOOOO SIMPLE.

The only other thing I would say about the other site, is that there are only 1 or two people on it who have done straight urine fasts (no juices etc) which all my research shows promotes very deep healing - combined with massaging urine into the skin - which is such a powerful thing to do. I would encourage you to learn more about urine fasting too - to see if that is something that would be possible for you.

All the best Noah!

I encourage you to find your answers - UT has many of them - which is what your intuition is telling you.It provides very heavy duty healing,which sounds like what you need.

If you seek, you will find.

Good Luck!

Tiratu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)