CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dry Skin

Views: 2,874
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,228,752

Re: Dry Skin

I thought the response went well with your "depends on how badly you want to get better" or whatever it is that you said at the end of your post that was so absolute (this is the only way you'll get better--eat raw fish). I don't believe that raw fish and raw eggs are the answer, matter fact I am very much against eating raw fish and raw eggs. Have you ever heard of tape worms or salmonella? People with candida are immune compromised--meaning their guts are already fighting a pathogen, why add more to the problem by eating raw eggs and raw fish? People who have NORMAL immune systems get tape worm from eating raw fish and here you are advocating it to the sick. It is crazy to make these recommendations to people who are already unwell. So, I'll take my trailer park any day over the nut house your living in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.375 sec, (1)