CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Will Someone Give Opinion?/TO VX

ladywear Views: 2,290
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,165

Re: Please Will Someone Give Opinion?/TO VX

Wow thank you so much for all those links. I feel so reassured to read that someone else actually lost their hair whilst detoxifying. I was beginning to think I was the only one. I am also reassured to read that it does eventually grow back but nevertheless like the other lady in the link said - it is still frightening because you dont know how much you are going to loose. You get to a point where you just cant afford to loose anymore. If the hair folicle really is an area of the body where toxins exit because other areas/organs are compromised I would guess it makes sense to focus more on those areas in need of support....liver kidneys etc. I just dont know what else I can do other than good diet and liver/kidney supporting nutrients (I cant liver flush). I have been reading today when the body is detoxifying it uses up its mineral reserves - sulfur included - which supports hair growth. One poster on here said MSM helped with their hairloss which I believe supplies sulfur (someone will correct me if I am wrong). I may give this a try - so if anyone can recommend a good quality brand I would really appreciate it. Thanks again for supplying me with all those links.....they were extremly helpful and reassuring.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)