CureZone   Log On   Join
gluten intolerance?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
guano Views: 3,840
Published: 13 years ago

gluten intolerance?

Hi all.

I did a celiac home test and it was negative. I also had a IgE, IgG4 food allergy panel done which showed no sensitivity to gluten or gliadin (or anything else, for that matter). I am wondering if this is enough to rule out a non-celiac gluten intolerance though.

Symptom-wise, I am fatigued a lot, especially between meals (I feel like I want to lay down and never get up again) without being sleepy. Spacey sensations, horribly vertically-ridged finger and toenails, very greasy skin with a tendency to folliculitis and Acne (I'm a 36 yr old male, by the way), depression, anxiety (emotionally overreactive). I am beginning to wonder if an intolerance is to blame, although I never get pain in my belly. Transit is very rapid at times (sometimes I see my morning vitamin 4hrs later) with loose stool and undigested bits. I also don't put on the pounds very easily. I do feel bloated sometimes and can get really gassy, but I haven't been able to correlate it with a particular food.

My dad and sister are also very skinny. In fact, at 35, my sister looks too thin, pale and bad Acne too. She had to take antidepressants for seven years because her cat died. She is very lactose-intolerant, and I can have a mild reaction to too much dairy.

A nurse friend of mine came to visit and commented on the lack of health in us three, although we eat a balanced diet, exercise, don't smoke and drink lightly.

I know what a lactose reaction feels like (tummy pain and bloat, explosive gas). Can a gluten reaction be silent in terms of direct reactions and testing? It feels like I have a malabsorption issue, but I don't know where. I did have a stool analysis and it showed an acidic stool which means a carbohydrate intolerance, and I had no signs of any beneficial bacteria (which could be aggravating things).

So, to reiterate:

Oily skin with tendency to blemish
Unhealthy ridged nails
Dysbiosis
Acidic stool pH
Fatigue relieved briefly by eating
Depression
Anxiety
Familial trait
Negative test results

I guess the only sure-fire way to find out is the elimination diet. For those with experience, does this even sound like a feasible explanation?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)