CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 'important points'

ino Views: 8,263
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,220,247

Re: 'important points'

If I may add to the previous post here regarding Dr.Robert O Becker, don't confuse him with Dr Robert Beck, however both these gentlemen were highly qualified and respected in their respective fields of science. Could I recommend you do a little research on Dr Robert O Becker because you will find that his book, "The Body Electric", details some incredible information. He never published in 'popular' press so to speak, as far as I know, (but of course I don't know everything about the man, but I have read some of his work). His enlightening work and experiments could not proceed due to further funding being refused or withdrawn. On reading some of his work I believe you will get a better understanding of why he perhaps is not as well known and read as some, and one can speculate possibly, why further funding was not forthcoming. I'm serious here, his research work really was groundbreaking and deserves to be better read and recognised. His name can sit at the same level as Einstein and Freud but in a different field of science. He pushed the 'accepted' boundaries regarding pharmaceuticals and paid the price, [my opinion], as did Dr Robert Beck, (he deserves more reading as well).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.500 sec, (1)