CureZone   Log On   Join
I think Clark was right

crane99 Views: 2,083
Published: 13 years ago

I think Clark was right

I have been having a Beck's pulsing session in the morning, and a Clark zapping session in the evenings for about three weeks. I did not think I had any parasites, because I had done a cleanse with herbs 6 months ago. 5 days ago, I noticed a lot of very small (1/4 to 1/2 inch), tomato-red flecks came out. I look one through a mag-glass just in case, and I was surprised to see that it looked like a grub or maggot. Three days ago another one, much bigger (1/2 inch) and yellowish colored came out. This morning a lot of the red ones again came out.
What I don't understand is why it took almost three weeks for the zapper to start killing them, and how come they keep coming out if they were supposed to be killed after the first session. No matter what, I am delighted that this is happening and I don't care if it is the pulser or the zapper that is killing them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)