CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MC Day 11 Tongue Still White....

Toastieoat Views: 4,083
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 121,917

Re: MC Day 11 Tongue Still White....

Hello Gettinhungry,

I just completed the Master-Cleanse a couple weeks ago. I know what you mean about the thick white coating on your tongue. I only did the fast for 7 days. Whenever I felt hungry during those 7 days I always drank more of the lemonade mixture. In fact, I came to look forward to it. I even began using more and more of the cayene pepper. I could only drink about 6 large glasses a day. (about 14 ounces each). Anyway, my tongue was so white and thick with coating that I thought I was quiting too early because all of the toxins or candida wasn't removed from my body yet. But, when I stopped the fast within a couple days my tongue turned pink and it has been fine ever since. I believe the white coating has a lot to do with the lemon juice and maple syrup.

I drank orange juice all day for the first day after the cleanse (day 8 for me), then started on the vegie broth on day 9. Unfortunatly I must have eatten TOO many of the vegie's from the soup because with the first amount of vegie's into my stomach I was very, very nauseated for about 6 hours until I went to bed at night. I guess I went too fast with eating solid food, although I did think I was taking it slow, but apparently not slow enough. (Just a little hint here about eating solid food too soon.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.515 sec, (1)