CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interaction of silver nanoparticles with HIV-1

ino Views: 8,367
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,219,067

Re: Interaction of silver nanoparticles with HIV-1

OK, I'll fall for it!

My apologies to any CZ members I may anger here but I can't resist this because I am sick and tired of reading the same old crap, copied from a squillion sites accessible in the public domain.

I don't want to read it here! I can't speak for anyone else but that's the reason I joined this forum, so I could seek advice, input if I can and get help from REAL people who are genuine, factual, open and honest and not in the back pockets of government, medical associations, pharmaceutical companies, and hopefully not have hidden agendas. I prefer to be educated instead of being brainwashed, I'm tired of that.

I have read the same crap in the mainstream you have just posted and feel if anyone wants to hear more of the same they could look for it in the mainstream themselves.

FDA does not consider Colloidal Silver safe...????
Will this do what the manufacturer claims...????
Is it safe for me...????
Your physician is your best partner...????
No reliable evidence of benefit...????

WHAT THE...????!!! Leave me alone please!! What planet are you visiting from? I would just like to ask one thing of you...when you come here, can you leave your mainstream info outside. If I am disciplined because of this post, then so be it, I guess I will just have to find another place where I can further my education.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.455 sec, (1)