CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interaction of silver nanoparticles with HIV-1

africana Views: 8,751
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,219,011

Re: Interaction of silver nanoparticles with HIV-1

I think that's good news, but unfortunately silver is a metal and like a metal it is toxic to the body. Yes the body does require silver but not in obsessive amounts.

Here is a paragaph taken from mayoclinic about the effects of silver.

Colloidal Silver is not considered either safe or effective in any of the health claims manufacturers make. No studies to evaluate Colloidal Silver have been published in reputable medical journals. Thus, all the claims for health benefits are based on manufacturers' opinions and anecdotes.

The Food and Drug Administration does not consider Colloidal Silver safe or effective to treat any disease or condition. Taking colloidal silver could have serious side effects, such as:

Argyria — an irreversible blue-gray discoloration of your skin, nails and gums
Seizures and other neurological problems
Kidney damage
Indigestion
Headaches
Fatigue
Skin irritation
Drug interactions with penicillamine, quinolones, tetracycline and thyroxine medications
Whenever you're considering taking a new dietary supplement, two questions are key:

Will this do what the manufacturer or advertiser claims?
Is it safe for me?
Your physician is your best partner to help you answer such questions. However, in the case of colloidal silver, with no reliable evidence of a benefit and lots of potential risk, it's best to leave the silver for your jewelry!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/colloidal-silver/AN01682

This is a support forum and there is a need to be balance here (just like in life there is a need to be balanced). I'm don't necessary agree entirely with the medical community, but we all must realize that there have been significant gains there as well as complete failures.

The natural way is the best way, but unfortunately that is being corrupted to. I tell you greed is a powerful thing and I cannot believe how many people fall into that state of mind. It complete sickness. Why would anyone want to make money off of selling lies, fake cures, or harmful medicine to innocent people?

Clearly I'm disgusted by all of this. People need to be their own doctors and take control of their health.

However, we all need to accept welcoming information and see if it works for us or not.

Colloidal silver does in fact do a good job, but again its a metal just like aluminum and its toxic. And that defeats the purpose of healing or curing toxins with another toxin.

I hope I didn't spoil your post, but the damaging side of colloidal silver needs to come to post.

People should not get one sided in finding a cure for their ailment, I know having a trouble disease is not what anyone wants, but adding other health problems into the equations as well as Depression from trying to find a magical cure is only going to lead to unhappiness.

Health in the sense of mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical is a lfe long journey. Its not something that is going to be achieve over night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.203 sec, (2)