CureZone   Log On   Join
the candida diet worst than the candida itself

Thisme Views: 11,187
Published: 13 years ago

the candida diet worst than the candida itself

make you feel like you dying, if candida even real, im starting to think think this diet just suppress your symptoms, i feel worse on the diet, its a catch 22, you lose some of of your systoms but feel zombie like, no energy etc, i think it just starve all your cells bad or good dont even matter but in the end you not curing shiit.. and when you go back to carbs the sysptoms return only worse, and you not even able to handle a few carbs, this diet make you carb sensitive and allergic, its like if you become a vegan and stay a year then try to eat meat your body just reject it or you get sick, im tired of this candida bs...fuc i might aswell eat what i want , and let the shit kill me either you lose on the diet or not...because if candida real this shiit tuffer than aids, and more trickery than a car salesman

cant eat shit but meat... only to suppress the symptoms life sucks . i bet the ones that so called cured have to stay on the shitty diet, which means they not really cured, just suppressing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.141 sec, (1)