CureZone   Log On   Join
So where do you want to move?

Views: 4,758
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,217,226

So where do you want to move?

I hear you, I just don't think there is any place that is exempt. If you read the Clifford Carnicorn stuff, he has no place that he can recommend. I've actually having a reasonably good day, things are starting to get a little better for me. I started taking an enteric coated peppermint oil capsule along with all the other stuff, and I ate a lot of watermelon, which is good for your kidney's, I found one that actually has seeds, and doesn't taste like deisel fuel. I'm still doing a lot of carrot juice, but I'm adding garlic and a little onion (taste is not so great) but it helps a bit, plus celery.
Don't move to Florida.
As far as Newports finding, the same stuff is in malathion, and the primary antidote seems to be scarce (Pam -2). I'm hoping that by now they's started making more of it.
I'm still pretty boggeled at what is going on around me. I'm going to try making orgone, I'll let you know if it does any good. Have you checked out the Don Croft stuff? I've bought the resin, I just have to have a whole day that I'm on my feet to make some, we do a lot of casting, and we have a casting room, so this is not a biggie. (our very small house is mostly tools, two artists should never get married.)
I've noticed that the chemtrail acknowledgement is right along class lines, working class people work outside, and the see it, upper class, yuppies office workers, usually 'better educated' don't get outside enough to see.
I also sense concern from the other chris. At least she's here and talking!
I'm currently drinking peppermint tea, with ACV, and enough honey to get it down. If I were a virus, I'd leave!
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)