CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm off...

Views: 4,436
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,008,599

Re: I'm off...

Plasticat,

I just want to wish you well too. Your last sentence in your second post, struck a chord with me, exactly how I feel.

I live in the UK, and truthfully doctors over here display such ignorance when it comes to treating skin conditions...I won't bore you with some of what I have been told, but it all beggars belief! Our wonderful NHS that can be so truly wonderful, but unfortunatley for me there has been little help.

I am female, with severe cystic acne, painful too and sometimes leaving the house is bad enough, and losing hair too..I am currently on mincycline which does work, however the side effects are not too pleasant.

My Acne came back last yeat, I say came back, because I did have about 6-8 months free of the stuff when I took a herbal tincture, really helped...the daft things is that as herbalist took off, I have no way of knowing what herbs were used...

I have a rough idea and have been experimenting again...definetly dandelion, yarrow, ashwagandha and I think the herb that helped me was something called blessed thistle....some are bitter herbs (apart from the ashwagandha) that support the liver.

Herbs do help, I have just started again so will see what happens.... as so many times I read on these forums is Liver Cleansing and support....but I'm sure you know all about that, as does everyone else on these forums....think I was one of the last to catch on!
I definetly swear by herb medicine, it can work..

I just wish that we were not so ignorant in the UK, I mean NHS wise, doctors are of little help and tend to prescribe roaccutane..(spelling)

Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.016 sec, (1)