CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to this forum - what has worked so far and some questions

mpdela Views: 2,415
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,213,926

Re: New to this forum - what has worked so far and some questions

Hi rosie08,

Welcome to our forum.  I'm sure we can learn much from each other.  You bring interesting questions and experiences to us, and I thank you for that.  I'm particularly interested in your question about applying chlorophyll directly to the skin as a deodorizer to see if it would work, or perhaps mixing the activated charcoal in with a body powder - to see if maybe it would absorb some of the volatiles on the skin?  If you decide to do it, and if you would like, you can participate in a research project being conducted by Arun Nagrath (scientist42) by documenting your experience with this method you’re questioning.  You can get the form for this research project at http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/Articles/Arun_s_Product_Research_Form.doc save it as a Word document, and fill it out as you go along.  We can all be part of the solution if we like.

You seem to have been trying to deal with this for years now, and one thing we've seen amongst sufferers is that for those who suffer from faulty metabolic enzymes, the levels of these enzymes tend to fluctuate through the years in each sufferer.  Sometimes it is higher, and other times it is lower, and therefore more challenged.  When it is too low, smelly toxins begin to build up in our bodies, changing our pH, as our gut becomes more dysfunctional, it may produce a chain of events that increase the smelly toxin levels in our blood. 

Perhaps when you were younger and able to consume more alcohol, your enzyme levels were higher and able to process them to a less toxic state.  However, if the enzyme levels decrease, the alcohol remains in a more toxic state in your system, and may produce more odor.  Even people who seem to have normal enzyme levels, who consume great amounts of alcohol tend to smell of alcohol in their breath and body in general when the liver has not yet cleared out the alcohol from the body.

I invite you to continue reading the posts in this forum, and other posts in my blog, at http://mpdela.blogspot.com/ for more information about the various genetic causes of BO, digestive contributors to BO, the various management protocols recommended by the authorities, including diets and supplements, as well as some of the Success Stories some sufferers have posted.  Please feel free to participate in our polls, and in upcoming questionnaires for research created by experts in an effort to find answers to our conditions. 

Wishing you well,
Maria

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)