CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You Can't be Serious?

Views: 1,152
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,213,525

Re: You Can't be Serious?

the list is much more than the three of us and they include many from vx to scarface and lord knows who. The point we are trying to make is that this is a forum not a debate and we all have ways of healing ourselves and we have a right to that opinion.

As for the one we are complaining about it is not her opinion but how she is so abusive to the whole forum. I have never been agressive about fruit and have stated every time it is not for everyone but this is my diet. I unlike most have not been sick for years and have recovered in less than 6 months due to my experimenting.

It is an unusual diet we are talking about but look at many of the successful scientist who professed their way of lives and died before the nation could recognize them as in Dr. Budwig who cureforum recognizes thru their many post. She was not the norm but she dared to be right. Not saying I compare to her but am saying to be open minded and if you don't like our opinion no one is making you eat fruit.

Take a poll and you will see that there are at least 20 different diets people are following. If you ask 83584 she will tell you she has been sick for years and years and so we just don't want to be there.

I hope this explains my side at least.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.531 sec, (1)