CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mouseclick and Bella Lucia

bling Views: 822
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,212,329

Re: Mouseclick and Bella Lucia

That is great, getting your diving medical. My husband and son did some scuba diving on holiday.

We could eat 24-7 on the cruise. I'm a bit ashamed lol. I could have eaten really healthily, lovely fresh fruit for breakfast, salads etc, but i wanted to try everything, especially the desserts, and i had the cooked breakfast, and i don't normally eat either at home. Put on several pounds but now back on the straight and narrow.

I am going to start my fast soon but i'm going to eat really healthily for a week or two first, as i also drank a ton of coffee and drank some alcohol, first time in 10 months so i need to detox a bit first. In fact i have a sore throat and feel a bit fluey, so i wonder if i'm naturally detoxing from what i've put my body through recently.

After seeing some of the bodies around the pool, lol, i am determined not to get like that EVER! So regular fasts and healthy eating in future.

Well done to you both, a week is still good, especially as Bella had just completed 20 days recently.

How much weight did you lose?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)