CureZone   Log On   Join
Your question and my request for more info.

crane99 Views: 3,546
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,210,803

Your question and my request for more info.

Hello KrazyKat, First I want to congratulate you on your cure with tx. I hope you stay undetectable and that you recover from your cirrhosis. I also want to thank you for your advice, but I wonder if you could be kind enough to let me know details of the treatments that did not work. Which genotype are you? Have you stopped or at which point did you stop injecting drugs? Where did you go to Malaysia for your ozone IV (I may give it a try but no clue about who and where is done). Did you try Beck"s protocol and if you did would you mind letting me know details of how did you use it. When you used Colloidal Silver , how much and which strength did you use? How often? Which herbs did you try? Did you find they affected in any way? I also would be very grateful if you could let me know details of how did your tx go, such as did you have any side effects, how did the tx affect your VL as you went along, etc. I know these are a lot of questions and some very personal, but I am trying to figure out the best way to cure myself considering that the interferon tx was too much for me.

Now, about your question, my doctor did not mentioned a change in riba, (I was only on Rebetol) perhaps because my platelets went down very quickly to 72000, at which point he suggested reducing the interferon dose and to start taking more drugs to make the platelets and WBC up again and other drugs for Depression and more drugs for the fibromyalgia. At that point I stopped the tx.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)