CureZone   Log On   Join
In a world of hurt

Views: 3,916
Published: 16 y

In a world of hurt

I was involved romantically and still care very much for someone who turned to me in time of thier need. At the time this person was involved with a narcissest and turned to me for help. I had no clue about NPD and only wanted to be a support. our friendship grew and it became an intimate relationship. I dont know if the relationship with the NPD ever really stopped. I was led to believe that it did but there have been so many inconsistancies and lies (they said they didnt want to tell me because they were ashamed)I am not sure what to believe. The relationship with the NPD was ugly and it has hurt me a great deal to hear the horror and absolute depravity that the "relationship" took on. I have want to remain a friend but have concerns about my mental health too. This person is someone who I admire and have a great deal of love and concern for. We have been through alot and I dont want to let this person go at this next step alone. Although they are putting together a good support network. My friend wants to break off all communication and swears that they will not go back to that f***ed up relationship. What do I want out of this deal? I hope this person will fullfill the initimate disires we have had and still share at an emotional but not physical level. Am I crazy? I do love this person very much but I confess I am confused.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)