CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WF10/MMS Silverfox Question

shortangle2 Views: 7,298
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,206,541

Re: WF10/MMS Silverfox Question

Tom,
I see now what you were pointing out. Thank you. I flipped the negative and positively charged ClO2 when I wrote it. I missed that. I simply did not understand what your reply was about. If you notice a big error by me in the future, perhaps you could do me a favor and put it in " marks. That would be helpful to me. Thanks again, I think these posts can be edited so I'll put a note on it so it makes sense.

In summary, mostly for me:

The ClO2, whether positive or negative is a charged molecule. The ClO2 or chlorine dioxide, becomes chlorite or ClO2-, through the addition of acid and the chemical process (two distinct phases). There will always be some amount of leftover chlorite. Also, I believe that chlorous acid, created in this process, containing chlorites, will always withold a certain amount of these, determined by a known constant (not known to me off-hand) and these will not react with the other compounds. Thus, in the end, there are chlorites left over when the reaction is complete.

I listed synonoms because in research and conversation, sometimes different terms are used for what is the same thing, and the big picture is important. It's work to keep track of all the names and substances involved. Obviously ClO2, or chlorine dioxide, and ClO2-, or Chlorite, are different in that the first has a + charge and the second, a - charge. The ClO2- exists through a chemical reaction which creates chlorites and which requires ClO2+. In addition, the chlorous acid is created in the reaction as well, also and contains chlorites.

Now, what does this have to do with yogurt?????????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)