CureZone   Log On   Join
How will I know when I'm "done"?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
trysten3000 Views: 1,305
Published: 13 years ago

How will I know when I'm "done"?

I don't mean done taking Iodine at all, but done detoxing heavily enough to go to a maintenance dose?

I've been doing 100mgs a day for like a week (can't remember what day I started) and I'm feeling okay, but there is definitely a detox happening.

My symptoms are:

*general feeling of blah that comes and goes
*strange dark thoughts *Ive been thinking I should be a hooker for some extra cash lately, I'm NOT going to but the thought has strangely crossed my mind LOL*
*Feeling very tired and having a hard time waking up in the morning
*Feeling brain fogged
*My normally explosive and passionate creative energy seems to be lacking focus and drive (just haven't been able to "get into" working on my novel lately)
*Some very minor skin symptoms but those passed quickly

I'm doing fine with these symptoms, they are nothing I can't manage.

So I'm wondering, is this dosage a good place to stay to keep detoxing? I know that flouride wont come out without large amounts of Iodine (*Ive heard you say this trapper*) but what counts as large amounts? Is there a known amount needed to detox flouride? Sorry if this is in the FAQs or Ive asked it before, like I said Im super brain fogged right now. :(

How will I know when I'm good to drop down to a maintenance dose again? I'm most likely going to be heading off on my travels anywhere from october to february, and by that time I'll need to be on a maintenance dose as I can't carry bottles and bottles of Lugols with me everywhere so Ill need to use it sparingly.

If I stay at the 100mgs til then do you think that will be enough time to get some major halogens out? Or should I up my dose? (I hope not because I'm already going through my Lugols too fast and Im desperately trying to save money right now).

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.355 sec, (1)