CureZone   Log On   Join
Never Ceases to Amaze Me - Soldier Healed...

humaworm Views: 2,128
Published: 16 y

Never Ceases to Amaze Me - Soldier Healed...

Some days when I feel overwhelmed with it all - taxes, supplies, employee problems, deadlines and such - we get a report like we got yesterday and it just renews me!

A youg man in Texas had been in the military and he served overseas. When he came home he began to have leg pain - it was so bad he had to wear leg braces. He did the doctor thing and got no results - this went on for 5 years. He got bit by a flea a few months ago - he read about flea bites and realized that fleas carry dieseases - including parasites. He then stumbled upon the HUMAWORM website.

He took HUMAWORM and during the cleanse he realized that his leg pain was completely gone! No more braces - and no more pain. He called yesterday to reorder and he told Sylvia his story. I have no idea what kind of parasite he might have been hosting - but HUMAWORM removed it!

Folks - this is why I keep going. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of stories like this that I will not hear - but I am happy when healing happens!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)